The schedule for 2016 Fall Ball can be found at the link below or under the schedules tab above:
2016 Fall Ball Schedule – IMPORTANT: see notes below
Notes for Fall Ball Schedule:
- Click the link above to access the Fall schedule, then choose the age division from the pull-down menu.
- You can isolate only your team’s schedule from another pull-down menu after the entire age division first displays.
- You can subscribe or download or print your team’s schedule with the buttons (or printer link) to the right side of the top of the schedule.
- If you subscribe to the schedule, then any changes or updates made in our system (due to rescheduled games) should appear in your personal calendar app. This only applies if you subscribe to the schedule by using the URL option (not if you download the iCal export or print).
General Notes for Fall Ball Games:
- Games are 60 minutes long and the game will end after the current batter completes her plate appearance. Please make changeover between innings as quick as possible.
- Teams will flip a coin at the plate meeting to determine which teams are Home and Visitor.
- Standard ASA/USA rules along with SPGF League Rules will govern the games. Rules interpretations will be handled by the umpires and the Umpire-In-Charge (UIC) on site. Contact the UIC if you do not agree with a rule interpretation made by your umpire. FYI: Judgement calls (balls & strikes, tags, force outs at bases, leaving base early, illegal pitches, etc.) cannot be overruled by the UIC.
- Games will NOT be rescheduled for any reason other than weather cancellations. See league rules to clarify weather related reschedules.
- Teams may pick up players during Fall Ball from within their age division (ONLY IN FALL BALL!) or younger. Pick up players may not pitch and must bat last in the lineup. See league rules to clarify pick up player rules. PLEASE DO NOT FORFEIT GAMES DUE TO NOT ENOUGH PLAYERS. MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO PICK UP PLAYERS TO COMPLETE YOUR GAMES.
- Game results are NOT kept during Fall Ball due to Letter A above. Do not report scores and do not expect standings to be kept by the league.