Fall Ball Registration is now going on. Click the link below to start/complete the registration process.
If you have any issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back in touch with you.
The below items have been adopted as our 2014 Fall Ball Session:
Fall Ball 2014
- Registration: July 21-28, register players via online system, $60 per player (this will cover the additional cost for online registration and credit card fees) credit/debit card only, contact us if you need to pay cash. Sorry, no checks accepted.
- Rosters: must be turned in by July 28 (players can indicate their team when registering also)
- Individual players (those not on a team): we will advertise that individual players will not be guaranteed a team position; they will be placed according to available open spaces on teams according to their registration order (1st come, 1st served); if a position is not available we will issue a refund;
- if needing players for a game, you may pull players from your own division or from younger divisions (you may not use a pitcher from another team)
- Games: Begin August 11th;
- 10 game season; two games per week plus EVERYONE will have 2 games on SUPER SATURDAY, AUG. 23rd;
- no reschedules unless weather related;
- game times will be 65 minutes finish the batter with a minimum of 2 innings per game;
- standard league rules apply for run limits per inning and for other rules.
We will post a link to the registration site on July 21st. Please continue to watch our website www.spgfsoftball.com or follow us on Facebook for the announcement.
Also if you would like to sign up for our texting service, we will send out a blast text message when we open the registration site. To join the texting program, text the word SPGF to the number 555888