FIELD RESERVATION RULES:
- One time slot per week (Sunday thru Saturday). If you book twice in the same week, we will attempt to notify you to see how you want to resolve this. If you cannot be reached, we will delete your 2nd appointment.
- You will only be allowed to book up to 7 days in advance. Beyond that, those days will not be available.
- Coaches must clear their teams off the field BY the end of the time allotted. The next team MUST be able to start at their appointed time. Teams that violate this policy will lose the privilege of practicing at the fields.
- No bases, machines or lights are available
- On weeknights, teams may practice until dark (no lights will be provided)
- Please clean up all trash from dugouts and stands. Teams that violate this will lose the privilege of reserving fields
- Please report any non-league teams practicing to the complex coordinator, John Castillo. No other leagues are permitted to practice at our complex, girls OR boys.
- Please print out and carry a copy of the reservation schedule to your practice.
- Please HONOR the policies of the league. Be respectful of the next coach to use the field and by all means, please take care of our facilities. Using the facilities is a privilege, not a right.
- Help our field maintenance whenever you can; pick up rock from the infield if you can. Empty your water can on the batter box or pitchers circle. These things help make the fields better for everyone.
Keep in mind that there will be some days that are blocked out for tournaments during the month. Once April begins, we will reduce the practice time to just Sundays that do not coincide with tournaments. Thanks for your patience coaches, we needed to get this all done right before we opened it up to everyone.
Direct any questions to email@example.com or the appropriate board member ( a list of emails are located under the “Coach/Player Resources” tab.
Click “Book Now” button to reserve a field.